Hot Tub & Swim Spa Terms of Sale
The following points are a condition of sale.
1.Deposit – A deposit will be required (minimum 20%) at the time of placing the order.
2. Payment Terms – Final payment must be made by bank transfer or credit card unless a finance plan has been taken out or expressly agreed otherwise at time of order. Final payment must be made once a delivery date has been agreed by H2O Leisure Group Ltd. (under no circumstances can final payment be made on delivery) Once a delivery date has been booked and agreed by the customer, any changes to that date within 7 days by the customer may incur penalty.
3. Order Cancellations – Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in writing. A 15% (of order value) restocking charge will be applied to all cancelled orders, 30% for all orders cancelled within 8 weeks of delivery due date and 30% for all special orders (non stock items) and swimspas.
4. Installations – Installation electrical preparation must be carried out by qualified electrician in accordance with the 18th Edition Electrical Certification – Special Location 702, Guidance notes 5, 7 & 8.
In all installations where a HiAb is required the charges relating to the crane or HiAb are extra and must be paid for by the customer directly to the contractor. We will carry out a free site survey (if required) to ensure our team have the access required.
Reasonable access must be provided to the property.
5. Chemicals – A starter kit will be provided with all orders. Safe water chemistry is the sole responsibility of the end user and should be maintained at all times.
6. Warranty – 12 months labour cost is cover by H2O leisure Group Ltd. Thereafter fitting of parts/ labour is covered by the customer. Hydropool provide warranty of 1 0years on the shell, 5 years on the interior surface and 3 years on equipment & plumbing (details will be provided upon delivery).
This warranty does not cover malfunction due to owner negligence, neglect, failure to follow or maintain proper water chemistry & problems due to incorrect electrical connections.